Monday, December 6, 2010

Snow Bunny

Man a live it is cold out there!  I just walked to the store and I can't believe how frigid it feels.  I love it.  Winter just stares you in the eye, begging for you to try and bundle up as much as possible, and ruins you.  I love that feeling.  The first really really really cold moment of winter.  The one that after an hour of preparation and thought still takes your breath away.

I managed to get over my hysterically dramatic pause outside my house and continued walking, but it only made it worse (better).  I had a snotcicles(icicle of snot) and beardcicles all over my face.  My eyes were as glossy as a newly polished vase, and my lips looks like I had eaten a basket of blueberries.  It was that freakin' cold people!

The best part is that I did all of this for a few item : Doritos, Milk, Bread, Cheez-Its and Rice.

In retrospect I could have probably waited to do that until I had a reason to be outside in this frozen tundra, but I'm glad I got it out of my system.  I am prepared to be a snow bunny from this point on. Take that Winter... or at least consider it and be kind please.

No comments:

Post a Comment